NAVIGATIONS: everything has to be accessed from the image on your left yeah
"I" brings you to the Profile, which is nothing much.
"Would" is the Blog
"Walk" = Archives
"500" is the Tag board, please drop a note if you've come by
"Miles"is for the links to all other friends miles and miles away
Wishlist?
i long for the warmth of the days gone by...
and of lofts and lakeview penthouses
I would walk

Went to watch les miserables with shafa, huishan, huifang, adrian and khoon liat yesterday. It was quite enjoyable, but also quite sad cos there was an empty seat beside me and i wished there would be someone there to fill it up. After that we took a very long but enjoyable walk back to bankside. Passed trafalgar square and crossed waterloo bridge where there was a fantastic view of the london eye and big ben. Sadly, i didn't manage to get very clear pictures of that.
Netball tryouts are tomorrow! I hope it goes well....
And the people here are really friendly! Had dinner with a girl from Norway, and someone gave me a notebook after only knowing me for 5 minutes! I felt so bad i promised i'd treat her to dinner someday. Passed by the London Marathon shop today and it had lots of cool Addidas gear. But it was more for Singapore weather though. :( Hmm.... maybe i'll buy some back as Christmas presents...
Songs of the day:
Over My Shoulder - Mike and the Mechanics
Amie - Damien Rice
500 miles;12:38 am