NAVIGATIONS: everything has to be accessed from the image on your left yeah
"I" brings you to the Profile, which is nothing much.
"Would" is the Blog
"Walk" = Archives
"500" is the Tag board, please drop a note if you've come by
"Miles"is for the links to all other friends miles and miles away
Wishlist?
i long for the warmth of the days gone by...
and of lofts and lakeview penthouses
I would walk
Its monday again! Ohno room cleaning is tomorrow so I have to pack my room to avoid the embarrasment of a messy room. lectures were okay, looked forward to the lecture at St Paul's Cathedral by Jeffery Sachs. The cathedral was beautiful but I wasn't very intellectually stimulated by the lecture at all. I'm going to believe Malcolm Gladwell and trust my gut feeling about Sachs. I shall not share my true thoughts on this blog so I won't be at risk of being sued by rich powerful people. Haha if you wanna know, ask me personally. (Sorry Gerald, if i'm pouring cold water on the takeaways of the lecture, you can call me a cynic i guess). The Student's Council has officially made me an apathetic cynic, much to the contrary of the original aims of the organisation. (but i have decided to still accord it some respect in my blog by giving it a captial S and C, only for old times' sake and nothing else)
Suddenly became very angry at night after I came back, cos I suddenly remembered what happened to my air ticket and the pains I have to go through to change the date back to what I originally wanted. Argh. Anyway, I realised my music collection has too many sad love songs or soft rock and lacks those really angry grundgy songs, the kind you blast over the speakers when you're really really mad. Hmm, I think I must have left the CDs in Singapore.
St Paul's Cathedral
Us on the Cathedral steps
Tinglin's footwear a reflection of the day's weather
Song of the day:
Me and You - Lifehouse
500 miles;11:03 pm