NAVIGATIONS: everything has to be accessed from the image on your left yeah
"I" brings you to the Profile, which is nothing much.
"Would" is the Blog
"Walk" = Archives
"500" is the Tag board, please drop a note if you've come by
"Miles"is for the links to all other friends miles and miles away
Wishlist?
i long for the warmth of the days gone by...
and of lofts and lakeview penthouses
I would walk

anyway notts was quite fun, but i played quite shittily. at least i got to meet mengxin! but both our teams lost. What happened to RGS netball? anyway meng has a cool warwick hoody. haha if i went to warwick too then warwick singsoc netball would be quite qiang man.
its starting to feel a lot like christmas! *YAY*
Armaggedon!
Anyway, i am eating "subtle, delicate and juicy" apples and the package says "68/73 mm". Whatever (in the Shafa way).... What has the world come to? Who cares if it isn't 68/73mm?!? I just want the apple! this is why we pay ridiculous prices for food here. And why do i want to see nutritional information on an apple?!?
okay i shall stop complaining. one essay down, two more to go! and one sociology presentation too. i need moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney......
Songs of the day:
High and Dry - Jamie Cullum
Each Time - E-17
I am thinking of: How i could have lost one sock while doing laundry. :( it was new....... *sulk*
500 miles;11:22 pm