NAVIGATIONS: everything has to be accessed from the image on your left yeah
"I" brings you to the Profile, which is nothing much.
"Would" is the Blog
"Walk" = Archives
"500" is the Tag board, please drop a note if you've come by
"Miles"is for the links to all other friends miles and miles away
Wishlist?
i long for the warmth of the days gone by...
and of lofts and lakeview penthouses
I would walk
the hairdresser cut off my long fringe. I closed my eyes for a moment... AND IT WAS GONE! argh.
decided to be nice and respectful and hold back my "bloody hell"s till i exited the shop. cos the hair was actually v nice till my mom convinced the lady to "tidy up" my hair. then i think i probably spewed more curse words than all the people in compass point combined.
now i sport a short fringe similar to those kiddies returning to primary school on the 3rd of January. no!!!!! *pulls face* it looks like a shrub that sprung out of the corner of my forehead.
500 miles;5:55 pm