NAVIGATIONS: everything has to be accessed from the image on your left yeah
"I" brings you to the Profile, which is nothing much.
"Would" is the Blog
"Walk" = Archives
"500" is the Tag board, please drop a note if you've come by
"Miles"is for the links to all other friends miles and miles away
Wishlist?
i long for the warmth of the days gone by...
and of lofts and lakeview penthouses
I would walk
spent the whole night looking forward to eating my faggotini and when i finally went to the kitchen it was GONE! ate instant noodles instead :(
i dedicate this song to the missing pasta sauce:
I've been sittin here
Can't get you off my mind
I try my best to be a man and be strong
I drive myself insane
Wishing I could touch your face
But the truth remains
You're gone
Gone
Gone
argh i feel unfit since hai nee is running the standard charted marathon tmr (now actually) and on the contrary i have been consuming enormous portions of food without any excercise except pacing up and down the library hunting for books. hopefully i wake up tmr to run and its not too cold.
hmm. christmas party tmr, game on monday, essay due on tuesday and wednesday. haven't decided if i should back out of the party... we'll see how it goes.
after shan & shafa come back from the franz ferdinand gig i would have eaten about 8 doughnuts in the space of 3 days. :( yep okay i should run.
Song of the day:
Po' Folks - Nappy Roots
I am thinking of: Straits Kitchen! yumyumyumyumyum x 100000
500 miles;11:53 pm