NAVIGATIONS: everything has to be accessed from the image on your left yeah
"I" brings you to the Profile, which is nothing much.
"Would" is the Blog
"Walk" = Archives
"500" is the Tag board, please drop a note if you've come by
"Miles"is for the links to all other friends miles and miles away
Wishlist?
i long for the warmth of the days gone by...
and of lofts and lakeview penthouses
I would walk
2005 was the year
1) I got my fitness back. (but now that the winter weather is becoming rather horrible, it is perilously on the brink of being lost)
2) I started being involved in sports again, which is what i always wanted to do for the rest of my life, so that's just great
3) I made lots of new friends, and some of whom i hope will be my best friends for life
4) I went down to Sri Lanka
5) I worked at Peach Garden, which i felt taught me so much and also allowed me to pick up some invaluble skills
6) Went back to RGS to work at my dream job. (But now the dream is moving farther and farther out of reach)
7) I became financially independent (minus air ticket money and house rent, which fortunately my parents don't charge cos some weird parents do)
though there were some trying times and lots of downs throughout the year but on hindsight i think it was wonderful because it really widened my social circle and opened my eyes to so many new things. most importantly, i think in some areas really took a step towards what i want to do for the rest of my life. interestingly, i think a lot of it wasn't planned but just happened by chance.. so for that i'm thankful.
My life is weird.. i always gain the greatest reward from things i don't actually set out to do. Like softball, PB, netball, friends etc. Yes, and i also did everything my parents told me not to do, first it was no netball, then no pb, don't go to Sri Lanka, don't so sports etc, .. but i don't really care cos most of those experiences shaped what i am today. I guess i'm a rebel to a certain extent.
yay i love 2005. but i was fine letting it go cos everyone's life goes on.. moving on to other things. just hope that 2006 goes just as well. but something tells me it will be very different. cos 2006 is a studying year while 2005 was a learning year.
500 miles;9:44 am