NAVIGATIONS: everything has to be accessed from the image on your left yeah
"I" brings you to the Profile, which is nothing much.
"Would" is the Blog
"Walk" = Archives
"500" is the Tag board, please drop a note if you've come by
"Miles"is for the links to all other friends miles and miles away
Wishlist?
i long for the warmth of the days gone by...
and of lofts and lakeview penthouses
I would walk
I study nuclear science, I love my classes
I got a crazy teacher, he wears dark glasses
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doin' all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright
I gotta wear shades
I got a job waiting for my graduation
50 thou' and year will buy a lot of beer
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doin' all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright I gotta wear shades
Well I'm heavenly blessed and worldly wise
I'm a peeping tom techie with x-ray eyes
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doin' all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright I gotta wear shades
500 miles;4:12 pm