NAVIGATIONS: everything has to be accessed from the image on your left yeah
"I" brings you to the Profile, which is nothing much.
"Would" is the Blog
"Walk" = Archives
"500" is the Tag board, please drop a note if you've come by
"Miles"is for the links to all other friends miles and miles away
Wishlist?
i long for the warmth of the days gone by...
and of lofts and lakeview penthouses
I would walk
"To those waiting with bated breath for that favourite media catchphrase, the U-turn, I have only one thing to say: You turn if you want to. The lady's not for turning. "
"Don't you think that's the way to persuade more companies to come to this region and get more jobs—because I want them—for the people who are unemployed. Not always standing there as moaning minnies. Now stop it! "
"The trouble with you John, is that your spine does not reach your brain. "On Conservative backbencher John Whittingdale after being summoned to her room to urge MPs to vote against the Maastricht Treaty.
"On my way here I passed a local cinema and it turns out you were expecting me after all, for the billboards read: The Mummy Returns. "
"might have preferred iron, but bronze will do. It won't rust. And, this time I hope, the head will stay on. "On the unveiling of a statue of her in the Members' Lobby of the House of Commons.
500 miles;12:40 am