NAVIGATIONS: everything has to be accessed from the image on your left yeah
"I" brings you to the Profile, which is nothing much.
"Would" is the Blog
"Walk" = Archives
"500" is the Tag board, please drop a note if you've come by
"Miles"is for the links to all other friends miles and miles away
Wishlist?
i long for the warmth of the days gone by...
and of lofts and lakeview penthouses
I would walk
"But sometimes I wonder whether in this respect a democracy is not unconfortably similiar to one of theose prehistoric monsters with a body as long as this room and a brain the size of a pin; he lies there in his comfortable primeval mud and pays little attention to his environment; he is slow to wrath - in fact, you practically have to whack its tail off to make him aware that his interests are being disturbed; but once he grasps this, he lays about him with such blind determination that he only destroys his adversary but largely wrecks his native habitat"
500 miles;11:38 pm